Agents & Partners
The primary role is to develop Distribution sales. The role would require the facilitation of more immediate operational activities by providing analytical reports and actionable insights to various internal delivery teams and external clients as well as work with core management in driving the operational efficiency of the organization through implementing various internal tools processes.
The person needs to work closely with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to execute their responsibilities.
- Acquire new and expand upon existing company relationships
- Educate and inform clients and prospects on new and existing audiences; provide ongoing and creative consultation
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up-sell
- Develop solutions such as advertising objectives, including sales proposals and presentations on audiences and unique differentiators.
- Execute on marketing strategies to an existing client base including outbound email, phone calls, and social media efforts