Dinesh Tube (India) Butterfly Valves, wafer type with integrally moulded elastomer body sleeve are designed for longer life and trouble free performance. Integrally moulded sleeve ensures perfect resistance against friction between the disc and the sleeve.
Special Features :
• Integrally moulded elastomer liner restricts dislocation of seat and ensures longer life.
• Flat surface on the disc and the liner at the top and bottom ensures perfect sealing between body, disc and stem.
• Elastomer body liner is extended deep into the top and bottom of disc shaft passages with integral ‘O’ ring to ensure no working media contacts the body material, thus ensures longer life for body.
• A primary seal provided at the top end of the body prevents entry of any foreign particles in the Valve, thus ensures longer life for Stem and smooth operation.
• Valve disc is designed to ensure smooth straight through flow, which reduces pressure drop across the Valve.
• Close tolerance maintained between the liner, disc and stem reduces operation torque and ensures smooth and easy operation.
• Integrally moulded liner got integral gasket with it at both ends of the Valve which eliminates requirement of Valve mounting gaskets.
• Designed and manufactured to conform BS 5155/API 609
• Suitable to mount between flanges of ANSI B16.5 [150#] or BS-10 Table D/E
• and Electrical actuated Valves are available on demand.
• Top platform of the Valve is suitable to mount actuator or manual gearbox directly.
• Flow Control Lever is provided to facilitate fine control of flow.